Naruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Forum

The Ninja Hideout

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morpheanne
Kage
Kage
Morpheanne

Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic Empty
PostSubject: Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic   Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm

So I got inspired by the anime Blood+ and decided to make a vamp ninja fic! So hold on to your seats this will get wild!!!

Summary:
Genre:Action,Drama,Romance
Possible Pairings: ah... you know me... SasukexNaruto
Rating: 13+
Disclaimer: I LOVE Vampires!

Every drop of blood echoed in his ears.One.Two.Three.The moon shone through the open window.He sighed deeply and sat on the chair behind him.He closed his sparkling red eyes and listened for even the most silent sound.Nothing was heard and he opened his eyes.They had turned blue again.Uzumaki Naruto.He licked the last drop of blood from his lips and felt the fangs grow in his mouth.Naruto dragged himself to the bed and slowly drifted into sleep.
It was early morning and the orange rays of the sun mixed with the soft pink glow in the Konoha sky.A loud knock woke the blonde ninja.
"I have no time to hide the bloody clothes and get dressed..." He said to himself.Naruto kicked the clothes under his bed and opened the door.His now red eyes met another pair of red eyes.
"Uchiha Itachi...we meet again..."
Itachi grinned widely.
"You had some fun I heard..."
"What are you talking about?" Naruto growled in reply.
"You know what I mean.The drops of blood are still on you." His Sharingan traced a couple of drops of blood on Naruto's neck and chest.
"What do you want?"
"Kyuubi's giving you a hard time lately..."
"Oh, damn you Itachi! You turned me into this..."
The Uchiha kicked the door open and sat on the bed.He took Naruto's clothes and sniffed the blood.
"I don't regret making you a vampire. And not the ordinary kind.You don't turn to dust in the sun. And that's good news since you can have that lovely tan of yours."
"You here to flatter me or what?"
"No.I just want you to do something for me."
"And that is?"
"Make Sasuke a vampire."
Nauto grinned,he could almost taste Sasuke's blood in his mouth.

Versuvio

PostSubject: Re: Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic   Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 am

Nice I Love it:D hope you make another one.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoonline.forumotion.com/
Morpheanne
Kage
Kage
Morpheanne

PostSubject: Re: Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic   Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Versuvio wrote:
Nice I Love it:D hope you make another one.

I have tons of fanfics.Glad you like it.

"Calm down, sweetheart.This won't hurt a bit." Naruto pinned Sasuke on the wall,facing it.He was holding Sasuke's hands behind his back and he couldn't free himself from Naruto's grip.
"Liar!" Shouted Sasuke.
"Alright,alright this will hurt a lot.Is this what you wanted to hear?You are so pesimistic."
"Why are you doing this?" He asked and started struggling.
"Stop moving." Said Naruto and tightened his grip. "A part of me is doing this because your brother told me tp.The other part of me wants to taste you so bad it hurts."
Sasuke grinned a bit.
"So you won't let me go?"
"No chance,honey."
Naruto ripped Sasuke's shirt and threw it on the floor.His fangs grew in his mouth and he bit Sasuke's neck,drinking his blood.enjoying every drop of it.The Uchiha moaned in pain and somehow in delight.Naruto backed of and got a kunai.he made a big cut on his wrist.
"Drink,Sasuke."
"What?" Sasuke was a little dizzy and couldn't focus.Naruto grinned,got some blood on his index finger and put it on Sasuke's lower lip.He quickly pulled back his finger and watched Sasuke lick his lip.
"More." He growled.Sasuke tackled Naruto on the floor and drank from his wrist.The blonde tried to get his hand back.
"Stop...stop!" He let out a warning growl and pushed Sasuke back.
"Dammit,Sasuke!Not so much!"
"You taste good." Said Sasuke and grinned.
"You are an animal.Almost killed me there." Naruto laughed.
"So why did my brother made you do this?And more importantly why the heck did you listen to him?"
Naruto bit his lip,guilty.
"You are not gonna like this...He's the one that transformed me..."
"What?Why?"
"I...he wants the Kyuubi.Itacho doesn't kinow how to get it out...yet...so by getting close to me he gets close to the demon."
"This is not the only reason.Getting close to you means getting close to Sasuke." Said Itachi,who appeared suddenly.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic   Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood The Vampire Ninja Fic
Page 1 of 1